A big thank you to Lauren from Lala’s Book Reviews for nominating me!
- Say thank you to the person who has nominated you for the Award.
- Answer the 11 questions the person has asked you
- Nominate 11 people
- Ask the people who you have nominated 11 questions
Questions From Lauren:
What is your favorite smell?
I have two main scents that I love, Vanilla and then Spiced Apple with Cinnamon, basically anything that smells of christmas.
Do you collect any bookish stuff?
Honestly no, I just have my little goodies from my book subscription boxes.
What is the prettiest book you own?
House of Earth and Blood by Sarah J. Maas is hands down the most beautiful book that I’ve put on my shelves this year!
What is your favourite type of chocolate?
I’m not a massive chocolate person but I do love honeycomb and caramel, so Crunchies and Dairy Milk caramels are my jam.
Which fictional couple is goals?
The only answer I could have for this is Bryce and Hunt from House of Earth and Blood, I don’t really do couple goals in books.
What is a genre that you want to read but haven’t be able to get into?
I don’t really have an answer for this as the last year I decided to explore new genres and now I really enjoy Sci-Fi and Fantasy.
What is your favourite summer activity?
I’d say bbqs or reading in the garden, I’m not a massively social creature to be honest.
What are some of your blogging goals?
My goal for this year is to reach 1000 followers and I’m currently on 956 so fingers crossed I can reach it!
What is something you wish you knew about blogging when you started?
That I’m not on my own, the blogging community is wonderful and supportive, I wish I’d have become involved earlier on so that I wouldn’t have stressed and struggled over stupid statistics instead of making friends and enjoying myself.
Do you read dystopian books?
I love dystopians, my favourite series is The Outlands Pentalogy by Rebecca Crunden
What is a book that everyone needs to read?
Ok I’m cheating here, I’d love for people to read The Psychopath Test, Them: Adventures with Extremists and So You’ve Been Publicly Shamed by Jon Ronson. He writes non-fiction and I describe him as the Louis Theroux of the book world.
- How do you keep track of the books you have read?
- How long have you been blogging?
- Do any of your close family and/or friends read?
- Is there a genre that you refuse to read?
- How do you decide what to read next?
- Have you ever found yourself in a reading slump? If so how did you pull yourself out?
- Is there one book you wish more people knew about?
- Are you in a book club?
- Other than reading what else do you love to do?
- Do you have any party tricks / odd talents?
- Where in the world would you love to go?
See you guys in the next one…