So, as the title suggests I’m doing a massive book unhaul. I’ve also done a video for this! I’d love you to give it a little watch and let me know what you think.
There’s a lot of books so let’s get to it…
James Patterson Books
9th Judgement ( Women’s Murder Club #9 )
Kiss The Girls
Step on a Crack
I’m not gonna go into too much detail here as if you have read my previous posts as well as the video above, you know my feelings on James Patterson, I won’t be giving him anymore of my money.
Noughts & Crosses
I’ve had these two books on my bookcase for over a year now and I’ve just had no interest in starting them. I’ve also seen that these are in my library, so if I was to change my mind I can just borrow them.
- The Afghan by Frederick Forsyth
- All by myself, alone by Mary Higgins Clark
- Blood Count by Richard Goddard
- Chalkman by C. J. Tudor (read and was super disappointed)
- Cockroaches by Jo Nesbo (Harry Hole
#2) My dumbass already had this book.
- Snare by Lilja Sigurdardottir
- Stop Dead by Leigh Russell
- Strangers by Paul Finch
- Want you dead by Peter James (Roy Grace #10)
The majority of this list just don’t interest me and I would prefer to replace them with books I’d actually like to read.
Do you agree or disagree with any of these choices?
How often do you unhaul if you do at all?
See you in the next one…