- Beautiful Bad by Annie Ward
- You Have A Very Soft Voice, Susan by Susan Fensten
- Stalker by Lars Kepler
- Darke Blood by Lee Hall
- Alabaster Alibi by S.D. Brown
- The Boy In Headlights by Samuel Bjork
What’s on my NetGalley Shelf?
WWW Wednesday #1
ABC Book Challenge ‘A’
The Sunday Post
Stalker – Lars Kepler Review
Down The TBR Hole #1
You Have A Very Soft Voice, Susan
Alabaster Alibi Review (My First Cozy Mystery)
ABC Book Challenge ‘B’
A – Z Book Tag
Beautiful Reader’s Digest Editions
Down The TBR Hole #2
Reviewing The Boy in the Headlights
– The Furies by Katie Lowe
– The Dancing Girls by M.M. Chouinard
– The Girl Before You by Nicola Rayner
– A Nearly Normal Family by M. T. Edvardsson
– This is Gomorrah by Tom Chatfield
– Shadow by James Swallow
– The Hidden Wife by Amanda Reynolds
– The Vanishing Season by Dot Hutchison
– Alabaster Alibi by S.D. Brown
– Darke Blood by Lee Hall
– I Want You Gone by Miranda Rijks
– Retriever of Souls (D.I Sterling #1) by Lorraine Mace
– Children in Chains (D.I Sterling #2) by Lorraine Mace
– Injections of Insanity (D.I Sterling #3) by Lorraine Mace
– I Looked Away by Jane Corry
– The Rabbit Hunter by Lars Kepler
– Vox by Christina Dalcher
– Jayne Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
– Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
– The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
– A Study In Scarlet and The Hound of Baskervilles by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
– Part of your world by Liz Braswell
– Reflection by Elizabeth Lim
– Cinder by Marissa Meyer
– Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
Wow, so I’ve gained a mammoth amount of both physical and eBooks! I didn’t realise it was this many until I was writing this! I think that is one of the positives of wrapping up the month, you get to look back on what you have achieved and gained.
I need to stop requesting books on NetGalley! I have such a back log that I think I’m going to have to do a post showing you all the state of it!
I have learnt so much this past month from fellow bloggers! This community is the most supportive that I have seen!
Get a grip of my arc’s, need to try and focus on reading those first.
I also have quite a few blog tours coming up over the next few months so I need to make sure that I am fully prepared for those.
What are your goals for next month?